The Motorola G6 is the best phone I have ever owned.

I don't like flagship phones. I don't want to pay out the ass for a phone so I've never spent more than $300. I got the Moto G6 on sale for $130 and it's outperformed any other phone I've had. I just came off the Stylo 3 and was about to by the Stylo 4 when I did some research. The Moto G6 isn't a powerhouse by any means, but in the world of mid-range phones this phone is phenomenal. Most midrange phones come with 2GB of RAM and a cheap plastic screen with no protection. My Stylo 3 scratched in my pocket, with zero drops. My friend purchased a Stylo 4 and the back is made out of the same cheap material and scratched from dust that got caught in the case before he put it on. If you're in the market for a sub $300 phone, I think this is your best bet. Normal price is $170, you can get it at Walmart right now for $120.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 09:11PM by lowkitz http://bit.ly/2EYreDZ https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Removable batteries discussion